D Modeler H/F
- ANNECY, 74600
il y a 369 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Founded in 1996, Ubisoft Annecy has developed many sagas, especially on Splinter Cell, Assassin's Creed®, while focusing on multiplayer online and social aspects, and also on concrete game mandates such as Tom Clancy's : The Division 2® and Ghost Recon Wildlands. We are now proud to have developed our own IP :Steep, and his spiritual successorRiders Republic !
Located in one of the most dynamic regions of France, our Ubisoft studio is settled between lake and mountains, in the middle of Annecy, also known as the Venice of the Alps, 30 minutes away from Geneva International Airport. Having a studio with perpetual growth, we are focusing on our team members' commitment and teamwork. Our ambition relies on innovation and excellence with an ultimate purpose : our players' satisfaction !
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Description du poste :
Main missions :
- Model and texture charater, gears and vehicles using 3DSMAX, MAYA, MODO, Blender, Adobe Photoshop (DCC) as well as our internal tools.
- Integrate graphic assets while respecting the creative vision of the Licensors and that of the Creative Director.
- Meet and maintain technical and pipeline requirements.
- Check vehicles in-game and modify them if necessary.
- Balancing quality with efficiency when there is a time constraint.
- Exchange and control the renderings of external Vehicle Artists.
You have a first experience in a comparable position in video game production, ideally AA or AAA, as well as :
- 3D artistic training (or self-taught) as well as a portfolio that shows solid experience in modeling character and/or vehicles for productions (AAA ideally).
- Good understanding of the volumes and constraints of video games.
- You master Zbrush / Marvelous Designer / Substance Painter / Photoshop and also a 3D creation software (3DSMax, Maya, Modo...).
- You have the ability to maintain the required quality on time throughout the project. You have a great interest in art in all its forms.
- Curiosity of mind, creativity, gift of observation, intuition are necessary.
- You are constantly looking for the latest technologies related to video games (Game Developers Conference).
- You have a strong team spirit, are dynamic, autonomous, rigorous.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Manager, Partnership Development - Team VitalityBOOST & PartnersParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 9 jours
Directeur Pédagogique H/FRudyard & Jones ConseilsLa Défense - 92, France
il y a 5 jours
CDI Développeur C++ Unreal Engine (UE5) H/F/NBJumbo ManaStrasbourg - Bas-Rhin, France
il y a 8 jours