Customer Support Manager H/F
il y a 231 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9 Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is Fun for all into the future ! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnkNb70G3o
Within the EMEA Headquarters, you join the CRM & Customer Support team under the responsibility of its Manager. As a key component of our customer's journey, you make sure our company delivers a world class consistent service across the regions and all business lines by managing a Customer Support outsourced team.
Your principal responsibilities will BE as follows :
- Create and update Customer Support procedures, policies, and standards.
- Set the right KPIs to measure customer satisfaction and team performance and ensure the goals are met.
- Manage an external BPO provider.
- Handle tiers escalations by taking ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Advocate on behalf of the customers (Voice of the Customer) in all business decisions to ensure consistency and customer experience improvements.
- Keep astute to new CS technologies and trends in the entertainment industry and beyond.
- Manage internal and external knowledge base to ensure the content is relevant and up to date.
- Constantly measure and analyze our KPIs through Dashboards.
- Recommend and implement solutions to improve the quality of our products and services.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of personal data management and GDPR.
- Fluent English required.
Experience and Qualifications :
- 5+ years of successful work experience in Customer Service management role in an international organization, within a provider or a company, ideally in the video game or entertainment industry.
- Familiar with customer support software's, databases and tools such as Oracle Service Cloud.
- Experience interpreting data analytics to drive customer value.
Personality traits :
- Passionate about customer satisfaction, delivering the perfect customer experience.
- Passionate about video games.
- Customer Centric.
- Team player.
- High attention to details.
- Excellent organization skills and proactivity.
Please apply in English (Resume and Cover letter) on the Career Page of our website. Applications submitted in other languages will not BE reviewed.
Job location : 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE / This position is not eligible to full remote
Start date : as soon as possible
Contract : full time (permanent)
Remuneration : fixed and variable compensation
Benefits : flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discout on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Responsable technique logiciel Réalité Virtuelle/Augmentée et Serious Games F/HCS Concepteur, intégrateur & opérateur de systèmes critiquesTOULOUSE, 31555
il y a 1 jour
Responsable Développement Bars H/FMeltdownCaen - 14000 Caen, France
il y a 11 jours
SNAA - CONTROLEUR PROGRAMMEUR 3D (H/F)Figeac AeroAulnat
il y a 1 jour