Creative Marketing Director (Gaming)
- Barcelona - Catalogne, Espagne
il y a 215 jours
- Social Point
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 350 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make 2019 the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do at Social Point?
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will:
- Manage and mentor a team of 10 - 15 artists and organize their responsibilities to sustain high performance and quality levels.
- Organize a big roadmap of assets for all live and new games with the main purpose of increase the main results of all marketing campaigns and materials.
- Concept, design and test the necessary materials for all marketing campaigns like: videos, tv spots, splash screens, logos, teasers, main and small banners, video ads, icons, app store images, etc.. Benchmarking.
- Lead the concept & production, style and storyline of all assets in order to increase their conversion and ROI.
- Improve the brand recognition through all marketing materials of Social Point and also the game brand.
- Follow up campaigns KPIs in order to contribute to business decisions.
- Work closely with the Art department in pursuance of a shared art style between marketing and in-game art.
- Supervise the development of 3rd parties spots, materials, etc.
This is you
- Strong experience in gaming, digital advertising agencies or marketing art companies.
- Experience managing relevant budgets in worldwide campaigns.
- Very creative and with a business mindset.
- Goal-oriented and driven, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Natural successful leadership skills, with strong organization ones.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Experienced in Storyboarding, TV spots and Video Teasers.
You also have
- Interest in gaming industry and taking our Marketing campaigns to the next level.
- Amazing communication and influence skills.
- Understanding and empathy for our players’ preferences.
- Fluent reading and writing skills in English.
As a SocialPointer you will enjoy...
You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
People development is key for us: Here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
We also care about our SocialPointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready ;)
If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork ;)
The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
Do you want to level up? Press start.