Community Specialist H/F
- LYON, 69000
il y a 32 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
BANDAI NAMCO Europe is a leading global publisher and developer of entertainment content for platforms including all major video game consoles and PC.
BNEU is the western content hub of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.(BNEI), and is building its reputation with franchises such as LITTLE NIGHTMARES, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, and the upcoming UNKNOWN 9 Awakening - developed by the recently acquired Reflector Entertainment based in Montreal, QC.
Part of the Japanese BANDAI NAMCO group, an entertainment industry leader with a presence in video games, toys and amusement parks, BANDAI NAMCO Europe has 15 international offices with operations in 50 countries around the world.
Our company motto is Fun for all into the future ! Find out why you should join the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe family in Lyon, France by watching this video : https://youtu.BE/DGxNW_vzGWo
Within the EMEA Headquarters, you will join the Social Media & Digital Creation team and directly report to its manager. You will BE responsible for building and managing communities around several brands and corporate channels as well as conduct daily coordination with other region's counterparts : USA, Japan, Asia.
Your principal responsibilities will BE as follows :
- Develop and execute an innovative social media strategy that builds brand awareness and drives meaningful consumer engagement.
- Drive social media strategy for the Brands you will BE in charge through :.
a. Creating a social media & editorial calendar, with an engaging content strategy, as well as daily events (including holidays, events), product launches
b. Pulling and analysing reach, engagement, and performance data to benchmark against audience
development goals and provide recommendations
c. Writing and scheduling daily editorial content
- Oversee concept, delivery and execution of programs for leading consumer brands including : social media, content marketing, and paid social media.
- Embody a content marketing mindset including the ability to marry the social media strategy with the brand's attitude, tone & voice.
- Oversight of ongoing optimization of the social strategy, playbook, community management, content creation, social promotions/contests, partnerships, and UGC to improve our delivery and enhance results.
- Develop reports, extrapolating key findings and making them relatable and actionable.
- Ensures campaign goals/KPIs are met.
- Collaborate closely with partner agencies.
- Represents BANDAI NAMCO Europe at external events.
Please apply in English (Resume and Cover letter) on the Career Page of our website. Applications submitted in other languages will not BE considered
Knowledge and Skills :
- Strong project management, presentation, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Good knowledge of the video games platforms, social media and digital market trends.
- Fluent English required.
Experience and Qualifications :
- A first successful social media experience with a focus on consumer brands.
- Has created/integrated social media into overall marketing strategies.
- Has exhibited proficiency with online tracking methodologies and measurement of best practices.
Personality traits :
- High attention to details.
- Proactive and process driven.
- Strong understanding of customers.
- Enjoys learning & is a curious person.
- Ability to bring people together around a project.
Job location : 15, rue Felix Mangini, 69009 LYON - FRANCE
Start date : as soon as possible
Contract : full time (permanent)
Remuneration : fixed and variable compensation
Benefits : flexible working hours, 2 teleworking days per week, lunch vouchers, profit sharing, reimbursement of public transportation costs, work council advantages (gift vouchers, discount on services...), new building with various facilities (gym room, gaming room, nap room, car/bike/scooter parking, cafeteria and coffee corners...)