Community Manager - France (m/f/d)
- Berlin - Allemagne
il y a 311 jours
- Gamevil Com2us Europe GmbH
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a French Community Manager to support our games and player communities. This is a full-time or part-time position in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately.
- You will plan and create content around our top titles on social media and streaming platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Discord
- Build and maintain relationships with top players and influencers
- Respond to ticket-based customer support inquiries and assist them with GAMEVIL and COM2US support tools
- Perform functional QA and game evaluation tests for both new and existing games
- Translate game updates, community posts, and other texts from English to French
- Work together with the EU marketing team to plan and execute community events and other local initiatives
- Work closely with game developers and producers in the USA and Korea to ensure quality service provided to users
- Gather, analyze, and report community feedback and other data linked to event results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French (native level preferred)
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of cultural and ethical issues for English and French language
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action, and sports
- Experience in the gaming industry as a Game Master, Community Manager, or contributor to various media
- Additional language skills are a big plus (especially Korean, German, or Russian)
- Experience with and an affinity for social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
We want to learn more about you and your drive to work in the game industry. Please forward us a letter of motivation, in addition to your application documents, as to why you would like to work for us.
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with offices around the globe
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee
- Regular team events
- A generous budget for your own professional development
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.