As Community Lead, you will report into the Brand Manager. You'll be the voice of our community for 3 games: Leagues of Legends, TFT and Legends of Runeterra. You'll work with Rioters across the company to communicate our vision in a way that as many players as possible see. You aren't interested in spin. You aim to communicate with a balance of transparency and clarity that's smart, well-crafted and authentic.
- You will work with our brand manager and our products roadmap; using a combination of player feedback and data, to define and rollout the community strategy behind LOL, TFT and LOR in France;
- You will lead community initiatives from end to end aimed at French players to maintain a high level of trust and satisfaction;
- You can create community content to delight players and keep them informed with any news for our games.
- You'll support our community ambassadors by implementing tools and programs to allow them to run their own activities for community members.
- You will recommend best practices for tools, processes and overall management of our community, with the ultimate goal of working at scale to support our massive communities.
- Evaluate and report on player sentiment, both for specific community initiatives and broader reporting; to identify areas for improvement on our end.
- At least 2 years of experience in the digital entertainment industry, working in PR, brand management or community management.
- Experience evaluating the games community to establish the core needs and pain points our players face. You will have the autonomy to decide where you need to focus to have a greater, sustainable and long-term positive impact for the community.
- You are a native French speaker and have solid written and spoken English.
- You're crazy for League of Legends and have been playing for a couple of years. If you’re also a TCG or Auto-battler expert (read: Legends of Runeterra and TFT!) or an expert of the Runeterra universe, that would be a big plus
- You follow best practices and trends in the community field. We are always on the lookout for insights that can help us improve our relationship with players
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Cette offre concerne l'entreprise Riot Games. En cliquant sur le bouton "postuler", vous serez redirigé vers le site web du recruteur, et pourrez candidater directement par le biais de sa propre interface de recrutement.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
DEVELOPPEUR C JEUX VIDEOUrban LinkerParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 11 jours
Programmeur Gameplay (H/F) pour Quantic DreamEcho JobsParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 10 jours
Talent acquisition manager/ Responsable recrutement (H/F) pour Quantic DreamEcho JobsParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 10 jours