Community Developer Just Dance M - W - Nb H/F
- PARIS 1ER ARRONDISSEMENT, 75001
il y a 408 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Informations complémentaires :
Description de l'entreprise :
Ubisoft's 20, 000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Description du poste :
With the development of the Just Dance brand, we're looking for a Community Developer W/NB/M to join our wider team of Community managers and Community content strategists covering social media activities, relationship with core players, Events ambition. You will lead the community strategy for this game, building connections between the community and the games' development team, developing a multi-channel strategy, creating the right messages and assets for our audience.
In this role, you will have the following responsibilities :
- Create and activate the Community Plans, the Live strategy plans and quarterly strategies for Just Dance in collaboration with the senior Community Developer.
- Create the quarterly strategies in collaboration with the senior Community Developer.
- Responsible for the ComDev Jira tickets (redaction of short statements for the Community in case of in-game issues : data leak, connectivity issues, etc).
- Follow-up of the copies for SoMe posts and of the active engagements on the different publications.
- Community Contest/Giveaway organization.
- Participation in the creation of Community reports (Weak signals, monthly reports etc).
- Experience managing online communities and developing strategic plans or engagement programs.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, etc.) is required.
- Experience working in a global environement, with multiple deadlines, metrics for success, and stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with digital asset creation (video, photo, podcasts, etc.) and Photoshop is a plus.
- Curiosity, a creative mindset and effective communication.
- Previous experience with content creators, community and influencers is an asset.