We are looking for a communications & partnerships summer intern (2 months) to assist the team in broadening our user base, managing our social media accounts and partnering up with streamers (Tilt'Partnership Program).
You will work closely with the founders of the startup, as well as the Head of Marketing and the Head of Digital Content. Your work will be almost exclusively in English (written and oral).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Seeking and contacting English-speaking Twitch streamers to offer them to become a Tilt'Partner
- Managing Tilt'Partners relations (support streamers in creating engaging, quality content, provide tools to drive and entertain their community, etc.)
- Creating content for our social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Reddit)
- Assisting the team in creating, organizing and managing amateur esports tournaments and giveaways with our Tilt'Partners
Send us your resume and include projects (videos, sites, social media, etc) you've worked on!
- Native English-speaker preferred. Would also accept a French native with excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Passionate about esports & gaming (tell us about your favorite games in your application!)
- Strong skills in Communications, Digital Marketing and/or Brand image management
- Autodidacts welcome! (We're interested in skills and resourcefulness, not degrees)
- Forward thinking, Innovative, Team player, Reliable, Driven
We're a small, dynamic team and we enjoy working in a fast-paced but pretty laid-back environment. We are a startup and the one thing that unites us is our passion for gaming.
- Vous devez être connecté pour postuler à cette offre
Cliquez ici pour vous connecter ou créer un compte.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Business Developper / Community Manager EsportsJoulto (Gamifly Esports)Paris - Île-De-France, France
il y a 2 jours
Community manager / Création de contenuGamerCoachParis - Île-De-France, France
il y a 9 jours
Community Manager / Content creatorThe PawnParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 10 jours