- Paris, Région Île-de-France, 75000 - Paris
il y a 31 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.
Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look what our employees are saying. Hitachi Solutions : rejoignez dès maintenant notre équipe de conseils en technologies Microsoft (hitachi-solutions.fr)
Hitachi Solutions Europe has several opportunities for graduates who are based in France and in Portugal. Applicants should have a keen interest in technology, plus a desire to pursue an international career in consulting.
Hitachi Solutions launched its Graduate Recruitment Scheme to inspire the next generation of Hitachi Consultants. Working within our European Delivery Centre (EDC) in France and Portugal, the programme is an exciting opportunity to be part of a company that believes in investing in people for the future.
The scheme fits perfectly with the Hitachi Solutions company vision of growth and our slogan of Inspiring the World. Working with Hitachi Solutions offers a fantastic prospect to be part of a company that thinks ahead. As such, we actively encourage applications from the very best graduates who share our passions.
What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses) and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.
What we offer you...
Through a structured on-boarding and training programme, starting in September 2022, Hitachi Solutions will prepare successful candidates for roles on Hitachi projects. These project roles will allow for fast-paced learning via hands-on experience and the opportunity to work with the best consultants in Europe and the largest projects using the latest cutting-edge technology in the world.
We are growing our European Delivery team and looking for Graduates to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family :
- Newly qualified graduates with less than three years' professional experience
- Degree in Business management, Economics, Finance/Accounting
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Credible client facing personality
- Strong presentation/communication/facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Good organisational skills
- A strong sense of responsibility and autonomy
- Ability to work independently and well within a team
- Availability to travel abroad
Additionally, you will receive...
- a rapid career development
- ongoing training and continuous learning with opportunities to acquire Microsoft certifications
- fantastic working environment and culture
- full time employment with a competitive salary and benefits package
- the opportunity to travel in Europe for the training programme between Porto and Paris and on our international projects
- motivating work building solutions to solve real world business problems using innovative Microsoft technologies
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation and our growth engine, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by diversity. To be truly user centric, we need to ensure that the teams developing products and services are representative of the communities they serve. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.
If you are interested and want to know more about this opportunity, apply directly and have a chat with us.