As Brand Manager - Italy , you will report to the Iberia Publishing Manager. You will pave and lead the way to serve our communities of players in Italy and welcome future ones. To achieve that, you’ll surround yourself with outstanding partners and agencies while keeping in touch with who matters the most, the Italian community.
You will be based in Barcelona, serving the Italian community. You will join a lean but dedicated team of Rioters working across multiple communities and games (because we now have more than one, yay!), you will be committed to ensuring that Riot is the most player-focused game company in the world. You will collaborate with teams across the globe with the goal of bringing the best possible experiences to Italian players.
You will build regional specific plans, inline with the global strategy to launch our games portfolio, starting with Legends of Runeterra, covering essential areas such as content creators, social media, community, events and PR, while continuing to support League of Legends growth in the country
- Partner with multiple teams and agencies to create top-notch publishing initiatives to increase player retention and engagement
- Evaluate and advocate new programs, content narratives and campaigns that increase and amplify League of Legends IP brand passion
- Track the performance of our publishing efforts, and help the team gain and maintain a data-informed perspective on their work
- Provide publishing guidance to other disciplines, such as competitive gaming (esports) and marketing content creation
- Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials are of the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach
- You have 3+ years of leadership experience publishing video games (marketing, branding, PR) and many more developing plans from start to finish
Fluent Italian and English are a requirement for this role
You have a broad vision of the gaming industry and media landscape in Italy and an already established network
You can target the most relevant strategic avenues to bring our publishing initiatives to our players
You are comfortable working with agencies to build programs, managing the full life cycle of the relationship.
You’re able to build marketing strategies to guide both you and the local teams
You keep your knowledge updated with the most recent memes and follow (and know) many content creators from the MOBA, CCG or tactical FPS genres.
You are passionate about one/more of the game genres we’ve announced a game for and try to always make some time to play a match or two of your favorite game.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
Cette offre concerne l'entreprise RIOT GAMES. En cliquant sur le bouton "postuler", vous serez redirigé vers le site web du recruteur, et pourrez candidater directement par le biais de sa propre interface de recrutement.