AWS Devops Engineer
- Paris, 75016
il y a 29 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Akur8 is a young, dynamic, fast growing Insurtech startup that is revolutionizing insurance pricing with transparent AI.
Since 2016 our skilled R&D team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Actuaries has developed unique AI algorithms that automate the insurance pricing process in an unprecedented way.
Our solution is a SaaS platform which allows insurance companies to model their risks 10 times faster, with a higher predictive power than traditional methods, constituting a major game changer for the insurance industry.
Being international by design, targeting all insurance carriers globally, and focusing on more mature markets for faster expansion, we were selected:
- as France's Best Insurtech 2020
- in CBInsights World's Top 100 Private AI Companies for 2021
- in the Top 25 emerging technologies in Oxbow Partners insurtech impact report
To learn more about Akur8, and what we do, click on this video link.
To meet our team, click on this link
And to get to know more about us visit this page
Akur8 is, in all senses of the term, an equal opportunities employer.
As Akur8 expands rapidly, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help manage the growth of its international cloud operations (deployment, maintenance and monitoring of dozens of serverless environments with several cloud providers across multiple time-zones).
Reporting directly to the Head of IT & Cloud Operations, your typical set of missions shall be:
- Maintaining our infrastructure as code repositories (Terraform)
- Contributing towards the technical architecture of our platform in collaboration with our software engineers to improve performance and reliability
- Automate infrastructure and pipeline deployment using ansible
- Participating in infrastructure supervision (setup monitoring & alerts)
- Contributing in our CI pipeline (GitHub Actions)
- Enforcing of IT security standards & best practices with our Security Team
- Participating in the onboarding of new team members
- Carry out on-call duty
So don't hesitate to apply, if you look forward to the following challenges :
- Contributing to the expansion of Akur8's cloud whilst keeping an uptime of 99.99%
- Contributing to the establishment - and enforcing - of all IT security policies
- Working with people with different set of skills in a dynamic, fast growing environment
We look for innovative and rigorous minds that are capable of helping our platform grow, so don't hesitate to apply if:
- You possess a degree from an Engineering school, or have a Master Degree in Computer Science
- You have a solid experience with monitoring and maintenance on production systems ( at least 3 years of experience )
- You have a sound knowledge of IT security best practices
- You have a full working proficiency with the AWS platform
- You really like automation and avoid repeating the same thing twice
- You are a team player, you like thinking out of the box and you really love well written code;
- You are proactive and problem solved oriented;
- Security is a main concern for you;
- You are fluent in English
- Knowledge of multiple other cloud providers
- Additional programming languages
- First experience working with Kubernetes
- Experience in QA and test automation
You will join a multicultural, highly skilled and motivated team, with a strong Tech DNA, and a company that strives for excellence with a caring mindset.
In addition to this we provide:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Ongoing training
- Hybrid office/Home Office policy
- 25 days of paid holidays & additional RTT
- Swile lunch vouchers
- Free company shares/equity
- Alan health insurance (including possibility of family coverage)
- Gym membership with Gymlib + On-site gym facilities/sporting events
- Relocation support
- Sponsored crèche access
- Beautiful office in the heart of the 17th arrondissement of Paris, with a great terrace
- Free cafeteria with fresh fruit, drinks and snacks
- ID: DDEA87BE0F
- Department: IT Ops & security
- Type: full time
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Assistant(e) en gestion administrative et comptableAssociation FuturoLANSaint-Benoît - Poitiers, France
il y a 7 jours
Directeur Pédagogique H/FRudyard & Jones ConseilsLa Défense - 92, France
il y a 5 jours
Manager, Partnership Development - Team VitalityBOOST & PartnersParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 9 jours