Associate Producer (F/M)
il y a 318 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
We are looking for an Associate Producer to join our Internal Development team. In this position you will be responsible for handling and organizing processes so that our in-house teams can release the best possible games on the stores with a big focus on hypercasual & hybrid-casual products.
Under the responsibility of our Lead Producer, your missions will be the following:
- Ensure that our games launch and operate successfully by briefing and piloting our in-house team on features set and adaptation guidelines, being able to provide clear product feedback on balancing games, making sure that new features are implemented for the end-users, being an active user advocate, and ensuring live issues affecting end users are being followed up on and resolved
- Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases. Communicate frequently with the rest of the production team and games leads on project status, risks, and opportunities
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work efficiently and on time
You want to join an ambitious team working on successful Mobile games? If you recognize yourself in the following description, you're the one!
- You have a first experience as a Project Manager working in video games production
- You have a significant track record in project management and are able to set and drive quick and efficient production process
- You are a passionate player and expert about hyper casual mobile games but you're also curious of all the entertainment fields
- Your problem solving skills allow you to answer any issue and to provide support on a wide range of topics
- You have good communication skills and you are a strong team player
- You speak fluent English
- Fully or partially remote contract
- Full English speaking work environment
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Work in one of the most successful startup of France
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Improve your internet start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Don't worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours
Date de publication initiale : 19/04/2022