Associate Lead Level Designer W - M - Nb - New Project H/F
- LYON, 69000 - Rhône
il y a 348 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description de l'entreprise :
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative !At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we are driven by these values every day since 2007, join us to work in the marketing team as a ASSOCIATE LEADLEVELDESIGNERH/F/NB)
Description du poste :
The Associate Lead Level Designer has a solid knowledge of the history and content of the project he is working on. He puts his skills in setup and technical knowledge at the disposal of the project. The Associate Lead Level Designer supports the Lead Level Designer in the daily management and monitoring of the team.
- Help the Lead to transmit the Level Design vision imagined by the Creative Direction to the rest of the team.
- Facilitate communication and interaction between the LD team and the other departments : Art, LA, World, GD, Tech LD, Production and Management.
- Participate in the various meetings allowing an optimal follow-up of the project's evolution and the expected level of quality.
- In the event of a co-development, facilitate communication regarding technical constraints and expectations specified by the various guidelines.
- Contribute to the creation and updating of Level Design documentation : guidelines, paper plans (optional in-game activities), mission briefs.
- Have ownership on some major topics (such as : creation of guidelines and LD prototypes for specific vehicle types).
- Implementing level design elements in the game.
Knowledge maintenance :
- Keeping an eye on technology and testing new solutions.
- Keep up to date on what's going on in the video game world.
Management : In agreement with the Lead
- Prioritize, organize and coordinate the daily tasks of the team to ensure deadlines and quality are maintained.
- Supervise, lead, guide and motivate team members.
- Manage and follow up on team recruitment.
- Minimum 4 years experience on an AAA online and/or open world game as a Level Designer.
- No minimum experience required in team management.
- Production management tools : JIRA, Confluence, Perforce.
- Ability to translate a creative vision into game systems.
- Oral and written communication & good organization.
- Team spirit, autonomy, strength of conviction.
- Good level of English (oral and written).
BE a plus :
- Knowledge of game engines and platforms.