ASO Associate (F/M)
il y a 326 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Role & missions ? What you will do
- You will be in charge of conducting Homa Games ASO strategy on a portfolio of +50 games and +400M downloads worldwide
- You will be actively working with our Product, User Acquisition and Data Analytics teams to increase games' stores visibility and KPIs
- You will define and implement ASO frameworks, processes and best practices to monitor, analyse and improve games' performances
- You will be in charge of reporting ASO activities their impact on the business performance to the team
- You will constantly update on latest ASO features from the stores (mostly App Store and Google Play)
- You will perform regular benchmarks to adapt and stay ahead of the competition
- You will be the main point of contact for ASO partners and tools
Opportunity ? What you will learn & discover
- Be part of an ambitious & humble team in a fun & attractive industry
- Grow and learn within a company that went from 20 to 100 and raised $15M in less than 2 years
- Have an impact on millions of people across the world!
About you ? Who you are *
You are self-driven and like to take on challenges or solve complex problems. You think outside of the box and you're familiar with project management. You are pragmatic and like to focus on what matters most. You are nice to work with and like to bring positive energy to the group. You are also creative and able to learn key challenges of a market and adapt to new market trends. In short: you like tackling 1 impossible thing at a time, in a fun way.
Preferred background ? What you bring or will need
- 1 to 3 years of experience in ASO
- Full working proficiency in English
- Data-friendly and good writing skills