Art Technical Director (F/H/NB)
- BORDEAUX, 33100 - Gironde
il y a 50 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Founded in September 2017, Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAAA's game in order to offer the best gaming experiences to our players. Today, the studio has more than 400 talents, from 15 different nationalities, who work on licenses such as Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good & Evil 2, plus other unannounced free-to-play games. We are also working on exciting technologies with the Anvil team, Online services teams and with La Forge who seek to validate the value of technological innovations.
Ubisoft Bordeaux is looking for a Art Technical Director to join the production team of a new PVP game, cross-platofm.
In collaboration with the game's Art Direction, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of artistic content during the production of a game.
- Ensure the integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine;
- Guarantee the respect of the technical constraints related to the console;
- Ensure a technical follow-up of the Art team;
- Develop or find the best possible tools and methods to improve and facilitate the work of the team;
- Coaching the Art team members so that they are able to use the tools and methods properly;
- Act as a liaison between the art team and the programming team;
- Provide constant technical support on the tools and engine to all members of the Art Team.
- Previous experience as a Art TD or Assistant TD on a successful production on a AAA game;
- Good culture of video games and good artistic sense;
- You are recognized for your rigor, your organization and the respect of the predefined constraints;
- You are able to transmit your knowledge and communicate both orally and in writing easily.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
· Phone Interview with a recruiter
· Interview(s) with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not selected, you will receive a negative answer.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We're committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Art/Creative