Application Specialist - Internship - May 2022 (F/M/NB)
- Saint-Mandé - Val de Marne
il y a 167 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Company Description :
Ubisoft's teams of 20,000 people in more than 30 countries around the world are bound by a common mission: to enrich the lives of gamers through original and memorable gaming experiences. Their energy and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer and believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds that allow for the growth and expression of all people. If you're excited about taking on exciting challenges, harnessing cutting-edge technology, and being part of the future of entertainment, join us and create the unknown.
Within the Ubisoft group, the creative studio headquarters play a key role in the development of our games! Working closely with management and our international studios, our role is to support the project teams on various subjects (production process, design, game orientation, content, financial management, human resources) to enable them to develop quality games while maintaining editorial and strategic consistency. This privileged position allows our employees to have a global vision of the projects under development.
Would you like to be part of our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a
Application Specialist - internship - May 2022 (F/M/NB)
As part of the Ubisoft HQ team, you will join the Ubisoft Paris IT department and more specifically the Publishing Service Department to support the CRM and Media applications. Your role will be to independently support end users on incidents and requests related to the internal applications, while maintaining communication and training throughout the troubleshooting and resolution process.
The responsibilities of this role are primarily focused on providing functional support to internal customers using the marketing and media applications.
- Provide functional support to existing users, investigate problems encountered (data issues, access, configuration, ...).
- Work on the different types of tickets (incidents, problems, requests) and provide resolutions within the internally defined SLAs, with a focus on long-term solutions.
- Provide status updates and manage customer expectations throughout the incident/problem/request life cycle.
- Provide training for key and end users, providing a comprehensive view of an integrated system;
- Contribute to the creation and updating of functional and end-user documentation.
Core competencies :
- University degree
- Good written and spoken knowledge of English and French.
- SQL database queries.
Desirable personal skills:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as individually
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Curiosity, rigour, organisation
- 6-month internship starting in May 2022
- Location: Saint-Mandé, accessible by metro line 1 (Saint-Mandé) and RER A (Vincennes)
As an employer, Ubisoft offers the same opportunities for employment to all regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its gaming community in its teams.