3D Artist, Work Metaverse Experiences
il y a 89 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
The 3D Environment Artist is responsible for exploring, creating art pipelines, and building assets that help teams execute designs that will define the future of AR/VR. Our creative teams, spread across several exciting locations, are focused on creating content that invites users to engage in immersive, real-time experiences. If you're excited about forging into new territory, creating industry-leading art in a variety of styles and genres, and working with the best in the industry, Meta may be the place for you.
3D Artist, Work Metaverse Experiences Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Art and Engineering teams to define and develop content in modern real-time environments.
- Review and prioritize work across multiple projects.
- Oversee and manage layout, implementation and optimization of environment and interactive objects (including models, textures and shaders).
- Responsible for outlining asset authoring guidelines, process and pipeline as needed.
- Work with engineers and technical artists to build tools and support for asset creation pipelines.
- Asset optimization -- topology reduction, draw call reduction, texture baking, etc.
- Work close partnership with engineers to implement interactive objects and systems.
- Understand and quickly solve issues with your cross-functional leads.
- Collaborate and iterate based on the team's needs.
- Develop broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety of technical and artistic tasks.
- Experience with one or more commercial game engines (e.g. Unreal or Unity).
- Effective communication skills for working across multiple disciplines.
- Strong artistic and aesthetic sensibilities.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Shipped at least two AAA products in game development as a 3D Artist.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and asset creation packages like Maya, Houdini, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Knald, Marmoset, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games.
- Experience communicating in a multi-disciplinary team, including engineers, artists, and designers.
- Experience working in a variety of graphic styles.
- Experience creating concept art and inspirational visuals.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Shader development experience.
- Prior virtual reality experience.
- Experience working with version control systems (Git, Perforce, etc.).