3D Artist Snowdrop (F/M/NB) - NEW PROJECT
il y a 50 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Play as a team, Race for excellence and Get creative! At Ubisoft Ivory Tower, we are driven by these values every day since 2007, join us to work on our new project as a 3D ARTIST SNOWDROP (F/M/NB/D).
As a 3D ARTIST SNOWDROP you will be in charge of vehicle in engine integration and defining vehicle data structure to meet game features & performances expectations.
- Learning game engines pipelines and establishing vehicle pipeline specifications
- Understanding and following the technical constraints regarding the engine and the game systems: player interaction, handling, damage, animations, etc.
- Verifying the quality of your work once imported into the game, and make improvements accordingly
- Actively collaborating with other teams to integrate vehicle assets in game
- A first experience in video game
- Good notion of vehicle design and a good understanding of vehicle mechanics.
- Experience with ZBrush, Marvelous Designer / Substance Painter / Photoshop and 3D software ( 3DSMax, Blender, Maya ?.)
- Excellent learning skills to master new tools
- Experience in Shading
- You are comfortable working with international profiles in English (spoken, written)
- Snowdrop engine experience would be a plus
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 location around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming expériences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- Holiday bonus
- Health insurance paid 50% by the company
- Lunch vouchers & transit pass paid 50% by the company
- 4 free games per year and 8 concert tickets with 40% discount
- Playzone and babyfoot
- Flextime and home office