Niveau d'expérience souhaité
Salaire net mensuel
Détails de la structure
Lightbulb Crew est un studio indépendant composé de développeurs talentueux passionnés ayant déjà participé à la conception de projets au sein de studios tels qu’Ubisoft et DICE. Située à la fois en France...
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
LIGHTBULB CREW is currently looking for a UI Artist to join the Team on our new exciting production!
As a UI Artist, you will work closely with the Art Director to concept, prototype and produce a high-quality interface for this new project, as well as with the Game Design team to create an optimal experience for the players comfort. Excellent cross-team communication skills are vital, including the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical people. You will create the assets for menus and HUD Icons, and ensure their implementation, matching the art direction intention and engine constraints.
We are looking for passionate crafters and game-makers, to together create the best experience for players!
CDD with possibility of converting to CDI based on performance. Salary depending on experience.
- Work with the Game Design Team to determine the UX and functionality of the User Interface
- Work with the Art Team to concept the User Interface, to ensure a consistent art style is maintained across the game
- Work with the Programming Team to ensure the implementation
- You have a prior UI design experience, either commercially or on a completed mod with multiple releases
- You have a great ability to maintain consistency in designs, art production and deliverables
- You have a strong knowledge of software used for UI and motion design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, or equivalent...)
- You know the video-game production process, from preproduction to the final shipping
- You already produced UI to fit both PC desktop and Consoles input constraints
- You have a UX design sensibility or experience
- You have excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- You can communicate in English, written and spoken (French language is also appreciated)
- You are passionate, motivated, found of video-games and a pleasant work-mate
- Having a Unity3D UGUI experience is highly appreciated
Please provide your résumé, cover letter, and any web-folio / portfolio to:
ATTN : Philippe Da Silva