Niveau d'expérience souhaité
Salaire net mensuel
Détails de la structure
Avec plus de 20 titres dans son portfolio et ses plus de 450 Millions de joueurs, Gameforge est leader sur le marché des jeux en lignes multi joueurs (MMOs) en Europe de l’Ouest. Situé à Karlsruhe en Allemagne, l’entreprise publie ses jeux dans...
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Are you passionate about languages and video games? Do you have an eye for detail and an excellent feel for language? Then join our team and help us to present our games to the community in excellent quality French.
As a German to French translator, you’ll be offered a position of responsibility and varied duties within our international localisation department. With over 16 million translated words per year and up to 40 different target languages, we are experts within the field of game localisation and look forward to enthusiastic support.
Tasks to inspire :
- You will translate our games into French
- You will create guidelines for translation, maintain our terminology database and provide feedback for external translators
- You will be a point of contact for questions regarding the French language
Qualifications to convince :
- Your native language is French and you have excellent knowledge of German
- You love games and creative writing
- You have a university degree in the field of translation
- You are proficient with MS Office and have experience using CAT tools (preferably memoQ)
- You can quickly adapt to new tools and work processes
- You are open-minded, motivated and love working as part of a team
A company to connect :
- The informal atmosphere of a start-up company combined with over 10 years’ experience in one of the most creative and exciting industries around
- A great working environment within a multi-cultural team
- Free breakfast, lunch, and drinks every day
- The ability to be flexible with working hours
- The opportunity to reach millions of players in dozens of countries
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.