Salaire net mensuel
Détails de la structure
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description du poste
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world !
- Create hit games
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Develop your own game ideas by building small teams within the studio
Profil du candidat
Must Have :
- At least 2 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines
- You are interested in ultracasual games
- Creative and hacker mindset
- A good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- Familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write English
Nice to Have :
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Montpellier
- Catered lunch
- Wellness activities (massages, yoga and meditation classes, etc)
- Seminars abroad every year
- Gym membership