Unity3D Ninja (M/F)
- Paris - Île-de-France, France
il y a 261 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description du poste
- You R&D and implement advanced SDK monetization techniques
- You will be in charge of Google Playstore and iTunes (versioning, building, submission, updates)
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with our tech team, working on APIs and custom SDKs
- You work on your own project in collaboration with the R&D team
- You implement different kind of services to support the game experience
- Your support game developers with the integration of their different SDKs and provide them with advices, best practices and documentation.
- You support in house game developers with optimization solutions
- As part of the Design team you provide team with R&D, tech feasibility and proof of concept.
Profil du candidat
- You built your expertise on Unity3D
- You have knowledge in both iOS and Android (and you're a ninja in one of them)
- You have experience working with Google Playstore and iTunes
- You want to take the full ownership of your project and have a big impact in your company.
- You speak fluent English
- Full English speaking work environment
- 25 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- Cool office in the middle of Paris
- Valuable insights in online / mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
Date de publication initiale : 14/12/2019