- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
After raising a total of 60 million euros in 2 years, Blade is going international in 2018 with the expansion of Shadow in Europe and in the US.
Shadow is a high-end Windows 10 PC accessible from anywhere at anytime. Thanks to our apps (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS) and to the Shadow Box, the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV…). This way, any connected device with a screen becomes a powerful gaming or working station offering a unique experience.
Shadow’s software is frequently updated and the hardware components are improved in our highly secured data centers. No need to change your computer every few years, Shadow is the end of obsolescence!
We truly believe that Shadow represents a whole new way of using computers. Much more than a PC, Shadow is THE answer to the increasing need of computing power, mobility and hardware replacement.
Help us make this incredible dream come true.
The Technical Support Specialist is in charge of providing clients with detailed diagnostics on technical problems and offer solutions. He/she will work on a variety of domains including technical, customer service, customer retention and sales.
This position is perfect for someone who is a problem-solver at heart and naturally feels comfortable being directly in contact with customers. You are the person who doesn’t end up in an ugly cry once your Bluetooth device suddenly stops connecting. Additionally, if you’re a bit tech-savvy, looking for a new challenge in the heart of Paris and speak English like you could be in a Monty Python episode, join our young Support hero team!
- Closely follow and monitor incidents
- Organize ticket system
- Assist clients and offer solutions to problems encountered
- Diagnose and correct problems outlined by users
- Increase efficiency through creation of help center articles
- Guiding users on the service/product
- Diagnosing technical issues encountered by the customer
- Responding to tickets, customer calls and chats
- Monitoring main customer issues/problems
- Consolidate, analyse and communicate the needs to improve the product
- Work closely with French tech support team to resolve main customer complaints
- Comfortable using support ticketing system
- Diagnosis of hardware/software problems or anomalies
- Good at listening to users
- Provide clear instructions and feedback verbally as well as written
- Inbound call techniques
- High verbal ability
- Excellent command of English
- Strong verbally and in writing
- Tolerance to stress and good self-control
- Sense of initiative
- Interview with director of Customer Support
- Interview with HR and/or Blade co-founder
- Interview with various Blade employees