We're looking for a highly-skilled Technical Game Designer to join the team working on our ambitious and super-exciting, open-world project called Life Beyond.
Do you have experience in game design, focusing on the technical side of implementation ? If you do, and you have a passion for how game systems work, are self-motivated and enjoy team collaboration, then we want to hear from you !
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Please note that this position is either full-time on-site in Paris - or you can work remotely from your home anywhere in Europe.
- Prototype new gameplay features and systems in collaboration with the design team
- Define implementation quality standards and best practices and help the design team maintain them
- Maintain a clear understanding of the design direction so that systems can be reviewed & implemented within technical specifications
- Be a point of reference regarding game engine questions for current and upcoming features
- Centralize and clearly communicate requests from game designers with the programming team
- Maintain in-depth & up-to-date knowledge of Unreal 4 and auxiliary development tools
- Work with the team to improve tools, methods, and task management
- Provide constructive feedback and solutions for existing and upcoming designs to optimize workloads and achieve quality