Team Operations Manager, Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Stockholm - Stockholm County, Suède
il y a 111 jours
- Echo Jobs
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
NiP is one of the most iconic brands within esports, founded almost 20 years ago. We have won over 200 trophies, and currently have a fanbase of more than 4M direct fans. We field world-class teams in CSGO, Rainbow Six, FIFA & DoTA 2 and are currently exploring multiple entries into more titles to reach an even larger audience. To support our players, coaches and performance staff, we are looking for a pro-active and structured Team Operations Manager, who is able to simplify the daily lives of our teams and relevant stakeholders.
The core responsibilities:
- The first point of contact for all player, coach, analyst, and team co-ordinator requests
- Lead on travel logistics for players, coaches, analysts, team co-ordinators and performance staff
- Implement and coordinate overall calendars for all teams, making sure requirements for tournaments, practice, performance enhancement, rest and commercial obligations are all met
- Lead on all logistics of equipment, apparel, and extra services, making sure it complies with commercial and performance obligations
- Player, coach, analyst and team-coordinator on- and off-boarding
- Maintain an overview of player & coach digital assets, ensuring it complies with commercial obligations
- Lead on regulatory paperwork related to traveling and tournament participation
- Assist COO in oversight and governance of expense policies and general esports reporting
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the event, sports management or esports industry
- A bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to navigate the complex environments of different people and stakeholders while maintaining a wide array of tasks at a time
- Strong sense of project management, attention to detail and is consistent at keeping deadlines, delivering high-class work
- Pro-active and self-starting by nature
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays & working hours
- Working gear of choice
- Completely new office in central Stockholm
- A diverse and fun work culture
The start date is as soon as we find the right candidate. Travel is to be expected.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Cette offre concerne l'entreprise NINJAS IN PYJAMAS. En cliquant sur le bouton "postuler", vous serez redirigé vers le site web du recruteur, et pourrez candidater directement par le biais de sa propre interface de recrutement.