- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Darewise Entertainment is an upcoming independent games studio with one goal: to revolutionize online games. Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda) and Randy Smith (Looking Glass, EA), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity to deliver the games of tomorrow. We focus on building large scale virtual worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented and versatile Senior Technical Artist! If you want to make a difference and work on products that matter to players, you belong with us. Our entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to express and grow together with us, in the mission to serve our players with the best possible games.
As a Darewise Senior Technical Artist, you will be the bridge between artists and engineers who ensures an efficient art pipeline and optimized game.
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
- 3+ years console or PC game development experience on products demonstrating a high visual bar, with one or more shipped titles in a technical role
- Technical experience across multiple art disciplines including procedural generation of environment, shaders and PBR material creation, animation and rigging
- High level of proficiency with 2D and 3D art tools including, but not limited to: Maya, ZBrush, Houdini, Substance Designer/Painter, World Machine, and other state of the art DCC tools
- Experience with node based visual scripting languages
- Experience with python scripting and tools for art asset pipelines
- Excellent problem-solving skills and debugging abilities
- Ability to articulate complex visual and technical ideas with clarity and conviction
- Strong communication skills in English, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams
- Passion for making games, self-motivation, driven to creatively solve problems, interest and willingness to participate in all the aspects of game development
- Based in or willing to relocate to Paris, France.
- Work closely with the art director, artists, and engineers to carry out the technical and aesthetic vision for the game
- Use all the tools at your disposal to create the desired effects, shaders and material necessary for the game
- Design smart assets, procedural and highly reusable systems to automate world building
- Structure the game’s art content, notably the folder structure and naming conventions
- Define various “budgets” for the art content to ensure performance of the game
- Shape, develop and evolve Darewise’s art pipelines, including our tools, both outside and within the game engine.
- Advance art quality through the pursuit and development of improved content creation tools and methods
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible working hours.
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport.
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools.
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Living in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Account Manager Esport, chez Klox EntertainmentEcho JobsParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 12 jours
Expert modèles 3D / Immersive Design / Design UI - Fab AR VRSNCFÎle-de-France, France
il y a 3 jours
Talent acquisition manager/ Responsable recrutement (H/F) pour Quantic DreamEcho JobsParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 5 jours