- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an International team of more than 340 talented Socialpointers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, which are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world. And we need someone who will help us become even better!
What will you do at Social Point?
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process across all roles and functions, with a specific focus on quality, in full autonomy and ownership
- Identify different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation and sourcing campaigns
- Be an active part of the team, proposing and implementing best recruitment practices and identifying room for improvement
- Organizing and participating in events to drive talent attraction and employer branding will be part of your remit as well, together with a creative use of social media to advertise our activities
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates in a highly competitive market
- Build strong and trusted relationships with hiring managers to advise, influence and impact on recruiting success
- Lead with innovation, creativity and robust recruitment solutions
- With the support of a collaborative team, you will collectively deliver the best possible candidate experience
This is you
- You are results-oriented and lead with resilience and adaptability.
- You have fun in the gaming industry and understand the impact of every talent you bring on board.
- Among your strengths, you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, that allow you to collaborate and move well in a fast-paced environment.
- You are very organized and show great attention to detail, but at the same time you have a creative mind and thrive in a collaborative atmosphere, keeping a positive attitude even when things are tricky.
- Multitasking and good at dealing with complexity, you are eager to learn and to coach others.
- You can shift from working autonomously to be part of a bigger, collaborative HR team multiple times a day.
You also have
- Solid Gaming recruiting experience in either an agency or corporate setting
- Full life-cycle experience in a fast-paced environment, recruiting for growing organizations
- Gaming Industry knowledge with ability to understand tech skills, research conferences and communities
- Expertise in industry best practices, monitoring new trends, tools and opportunities
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Good level of English
- Passion for games
As a Socialpointer you will enjoy
- You will count on all the resources you need for your work: the newest and most powerful devices & equipment and even a Spotify Premium account.
- People development is key for us: here you will have professional growth opportunities you have always dreamed of, supported by a performance review process, internal mobility and amazing training budgets.
- We also care about our Socialpointers health, so we offer them a healthy Monday breakfast and a delicious daily lunch menu. Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym and football and basketball teams. Our physiotherapist can always help with your muscular problems!
- Get to know your colleagues better in our monthly events! You can pay a visit our hairdresser to get ready
- If you are new in the city, you can join our Newbies Club! We offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork
- The list of advantages goes on and on. Join us to find out!
- Do you want to level up? Press start.