A high level, creative and commercial role within the Western Project Team, working with a highly prestigious Japanese development studio to launch a new IP and manage the post-launch service.
The role requires detailed understanding and experience within the Games as a Service sector, working alongside development, marketing and communication teams to drive outstanding user acquisition, retention and monetisation campaign strategies as well as building the backbone to support a live operation.
Accomplished at using data to support, enhance and amplify marketing programs and able to deliver truly exceptional creative to support the campaigns and marketing programs.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate previous successes and campaigns to detail.
Take ownership of the commercial forecast and P&L for the Western markets, recommending business model / pricing strategy and continually drive toward meeting the necessary business goals.
Develop publishing plans that communicate goals and strategies for achieving them, in conjunction with stakeholders as needed - to drive awareness, purchase intent and ultimately conversion to sales. Such plans would include but are not limited to areas such as competitive analysis, audience analysis, positioning, messaging, promotion collateral/assets, use of online/digital tools & technology, post-launch live operations, etc.
MARKET & CONSUMER UNDERSTANDING
Using excellent working knowledge of the Western video games market, be able to drive project decisions from a global perspective.
Working with the internal Consumer Insights stakeholders, drive consumer and data research and demonstrate effective implementation of learnings in growing the business and measuring campaign effectiveness/ROI.
Build a detailed understanding of the product and be able to champion / deliver high-impact presentations as required.
Demonstrate strong creative vision, overseeing the creative brief and delivery of promotional collateral for the campaigns. Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the brand’s core values / campaign’s key messaging are communicated to deliver high quality materials on budget and on time.
Work in a diverse group of cultures with both internal and external stakeholders, including:
- Square Enix Japan West Project Team
- Local Marketing Teams
- Japanese Development
Work closely with studio development teams to fully understand the project and relay information to necessary stakeholders in the Western business, and drive best practise and influence decision-making for the benefit of the project. Collaborate with team members, to deliver coordinated global campaigns across all channels and disciplines.
Ensure activities intended by local marketing teams and distributors are in line with the Publishing Strategies - and that team stakeholders have the direction and materials needed to execute - across above-the-line, media buying, third/first party promotions, PR, trade marketing, trade pricing and other disciplines and touchpoints. Lead regular market check-ins and updates, to drive campaign adjustment and results.
- Proven experience of strategic/brand marketing, and digital marketing, particularly in a Games As a Service environment. Proven experience of planning and executing game marketing campaigns across Europe and communicating with a diverse number of international stakeholders.
- Experience of working across multi-disciplinary departments and international markets including, Europe, Australasia, North America and Japan.
- Good and confident communicator / presenter, with proven ability of communicating with a diverse number of international stakeholders.
- Very good project management capability.
- Commercially minded, with a keen eye for budgeting.
- Ability to brief, manage & modify campaigns across touchpoints to excite and engage consumers.
- Good experience of tracking campaign results via previously agreed measures.
- Excellent at writing detailed briefs and presentations.
- Very strong team player - able to work within an interdisciplinary game team and international business.
- Able to work under pressure and find solutions to multiple and varying needs.
- Self-motivated and pro-active – taking ownership of projects to drive them forward.
- Good business acumen.
- Willing to travel and stay away from home. Valid Passport to enable international travel, where necessary.
- General interest in current trends in entertainment content and promotion.
- Degree level of education or equivalent, and/or CIM qualification.
- Some understanding of the Japanese games market and any differences in market preferences and publishing strategies and tactics, to Western markets.
- Japanese speaker.
- Understanding of game development and willing to learn more about how games are developed.
- Additional languages (European &/or Japanese) a plus but not compulsory.
- Shows passion and excitement about video games, keeps up to date with developments within industry.
Cette offre concerne l'entreprise SQUARE ENIX. En cliquant sur le bouton "postuler", vous serez redirigé vers le site web du recruteur, et pourrez candidater directement par le biais de sa propre interface de recrutement.