Senior Game Programmer
- Bordeaux - Gironde, France
il y a 2 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Shiro Games are the creators of Evoland, Darksburg and the million unit seller Northgard. Since 2012, we have created games that personally appeal to us, with small development teams. We work fast, but we never crunch.
We are looking for an experienced game programmer to join our growing team of passionate developers on an unannounced project. This role offers the opportunity to lead our programming efforts on brand new games from prototyping to launch.
What you will do :
- Architect the game code base and implement core concepts
- Work side by side with game designers and artists
- Mentor other developers within the team
- Regularly refactor in order to maintain a sane and flexible code base
- Use rapid prototyping to experiment with game design
What you must bring :
- B.S. in computer science and 5+ years professional experience with at least one shipped title
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills (C#, C++, Haxe...)
- Comfortable prototyping and working with iterative development process
- Ability to analyze game designer requests and iterate with designers to deliver implementations that are fun and engaging while still being robust and performant
- Contribution of ideas toward various aspects of the game's production and development is a plus
- Team-oriented but self-motivated
- Based in Bordeaux, in a very nice neighborhood near many restaurants, pubs, etc.
- Relocation fees taken in charge.
- Salary will be based on profile.