Senior Game Developer / Technical Artist (Unity)
- Bordeaux - Gironde
il y a 6 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Evil Empire, the new team working on Motion Twin's smash hit Dead Cells, among other ambitious projects, is looking for a Senior Game Developer/Technical Artist (Unity) with at least one game shipped in Unity working on the rendering and technical implementation of the art direction. As we start work on new projects, alongside continued support for Dead Cells, we need to ensure that we're working with the latest technology and bringing in talented and experienced programmers capable of supporting multi-year projects with first class art direction and technical implementation. Being a little bit crazy about video games is a must.
Your responsibilities would include :
- Working closely with the Art Director and CTO to ensure that we can achieve the desired artistic vision through Unity while still being able to ship across multiple target systems.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining the artistic workflow and necessary tools/pipelines for multiple projects and multiple teams.
- Technical programming and development designed to ensure that our artists and gameplay programmers can focus on the fun.
- Developing and writing documentation to explain the workflows and processes you've put in place for your team.
- Developing analytical tools for analysing game performance in order to then optimise that performance on all platforms.
- Working closely with and training the rest of your team on how to use the tools that you've built, gathering feedback and improving said tools as you go.
- Finding technical solutions and solving problems will be crucial, bringing to bear your understanding of engine, hardware and real time constraints.