Evil Empire, the new team working on Motion Twin's smash hit Dead Cells, among other ambitious projects, is looking for a Senior Game Developer / Team Lead with at least one game shipped as Lead Developer in Unity. As we start work on new projects, alongside continued support for Dead Cells, we need to ensure that we're working with the latest technology and bringing in talented and experienced programmers capable of leading multi-year projects with game as a service DNA. Being a little bit crazy about video games is a must.
Your responsibilities would include :
- Working closely with the CTO to put in place the architecture for new projects, including both original and existing game IPs / projects.
- Taking over, optimizing and maintaining the architecture of existing projects to ensure that a development team can scale around the project.
- Ensuring that the projects you work on can fluidly ship content while already live without significant downtime and without causing devs to lose sleep / hair.
- Leading a team of confirmed and junior developers on multiple year projects ensuring code quality, team cohesion and ongoing learning for everyone under you.
- Participating in the recruitment process and the structuration of your team.