Senior Game Designer
- Lyon - Rhône, France
il y a 247 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. We are also proud to announce our newest upcoming title, "Deathloop" - an innovative take on first-person action!
Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999. Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in Lyon town center.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, 25 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport titles, onboarding program, etc.
The Senior Game Designer will oversee the design, implementation and tuning of game systems to ensure the best moment-to-moment gameplay experience.
- Work closely with the creative director and lead the effort to develop some of the game systems in support of the project's goals
- Work hand in hand with other system designers to ensure consistency between all the game systems
- Lead a team of developers (including gameplay programmers, animators, UI artist, sound engineer..) to implement and polish the systems he/her is in charge of
- Generate design documentation to clearly communicate ideas and goals to the team
- Drive his/her team to meet the project deadlines and objectives by following the Arkane agile/scrum processes
- Identify issues and offer solutions related to gameplay and play balance
- Collaborate actively with the QA team, from the first internal playtests to the functional and certification tests to ensure the best quality of the game systems
- You have already worked and shipped a AAA game as a game designer
- Experience with system-driven games
- Knowledge of iterative development and rapid prototyping