Senior Game Designer
- Lyon - Rhône, France
il y a 732 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Description du poste
The Senior Game Designer will oversee the design, implementation and tuning of game systems to ensure the best moment-to-moment gameplay experience.
- Work closely with the creative director and lead the effort to develop some of the game systems in support of the project's goals
- Work hand in hand with other system designers to ensure consistency between all the game systems
- Lead a team of developers (including gameplay programmers, animators, UI artist, sound engineer..) to implement and polish the systems he/her is in charge of
- Generate design documentation to clearly communicate ideas and goals to the team
- Drive his/her team to meet the project deadlines and objectives by following the Arkane agile/scrum processes
- Identify issues and offer solutions related to gameplay and play balance
- Collaborate actively with the QA team, from the first internal playtests to the functional and certification tests to ensure the best quality of the game systems
Profil du candidat
- You have already worked and shipped a AAA game as a game designer
- Experience with system-driven games
- Knowledge of iterative development and rapid prototyping
Working as an Arkanite
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999.
Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in the trendy area of Lyon Confluence - a hot spot for nature, sports, food, and music.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, up to 30 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport compensation, onboarding program, free Fridays etc.