Senior Game Designer
- Lyon - Rhône, France
il y a 80 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
The Senior Game Designer will oversee the design, implementation and tuning of game systems to ensure the best moment-to-moment gameplay experience.
- Work closely with the creative director and lead the effort to develop some of the game systems in support of the project's goals
- Work hand in hand with other system designers to ensure consistency between all the game systems
- Lead a team of developers (including gameplay programmers, animators, UI artist, sound engineer..) to implement and polish the systems he/her is in charge of
- Generate design documentation to clearly communicate ideas and goals to the team
- Drive his/her team to meet the project deadlines and objectives by following the Arkane agile/scrum processes
- Identify issues and offer solutions related to gameplay and play balance
- Collaborate actively with the QA team, from the first internal playtests to the functional and certification tests to ensure the best quality of the game systems
- You have already worked and shipped a AAA game as a game designer
- Experience with system-driven games
- Knowledge of iterative development and rapid prototyping
Working as an Arkanite
Arkane Studios' iconic brands such as Dishonored®, Dishonored 2® and Prey® have become staples of popular culture for generations of gamers. Our company provides technical, design and artistic leadership as a world-renowned game developer and technology innovator since its founding in 1999.
Our studio is professional with a relaxed working atmosphere located in the trendy area of Lyon Confluence - a hot spot for nature, sports, food, and music.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, incl. private medical insurance, flex hours, up to 30 paid vacations days per year, sports program, transport compensation, onboarding program, free Fridays etc.