Senior Game Artist (H/F)
- Montpellier - Hérault, France
il y a 197 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world !
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game (game interface, mockups, icons, optimized assets and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- Be able to develop your mobile casual market knowledge
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a game artist
- You are passionate about casual mobile games
- You love finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- Excellent skills in creative clouds : photoshop, illustrator, after effects
- Experience in 3D softwares such as MAYA or BLENDER
- Knowledge of Unity Engine
- Able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You speak and write English, French is a plus
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Montpellier
- Catered lunch
- Wellness activities (massages, yoga and meditation classes, etc)