- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
For one of our clients, video game studio based in Paris (FRANCE), we are looking for a Programmer to assist him – under the supervision of the Technical Director and the Lead Programmer – with the support of a wider range of (distribution) platforms.
You will integrate various SDK and implement the necessary services through the existing layers of abstraction.
Required experience & skills
- Excellent C# ability, Unity understanding
- Enough build control to adapt to each platform
- Enough gameplay sensibility to understand the code and modify/adapt it according to each platform’s needs.
- Enough UI sensibility to modify/adapt our interfaces depending on the platform requirements.
- Master’s degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of experience in video game industry in a relevant position
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers…)
- Autonomous and pragmatic
- Basic knowledge of Steam networks, Photon, and multiplayers in general.
Compensation according to profile
- From 35K€ to 45K€