Marketing Manager (m/f) pour The Esports Observer
- Berlin - Allemagne
il y a 1031 jours
- Echo Jobs
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
About The Esports Observer
The Esports Observer is the world’s leading source for esports business news and insights. TEO offers an integrated platform that enables companies to make the right decisions when venturing into the esports industry. We offer real-time business intelligence and reports, in addition to planning and hosting industry-leading events and conferences. Our ultimate goal is to increase transparency and foster growth in esports.
About the Role
As an experienced Marketing Manager you will develop and manage marketing programs across all of TEOs digital channels, support lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development and advance brand building.
Reporting directly to the CMO you are confident in a data-driven environment. Your proven-track record in the aforementioned areas and experience has taught you what to do, so you can work independently and help us get better at what we do.
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
- Leading the execution of on-demand marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Working closely with TEO’s project teams, external agencies and vendors to ensure marketing efforts are in line with the business strategy.
- Managing and prioritising operational marketing initiatives, while managing expectations and deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Interest in esports is a must.
- Experience in building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Proven exposure to digital and direct response marketing.
- Attention to detail is imperative to this role.
- Strong communications skills in English.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Advanced skills with WordPress, MailChimp, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Advertising.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to develop yourself in the fast-paced esports industry.
- A way to perform meaningful work in a growing team of high calibre people.
- Quick decisions and professional environment.
- An international office environment in the vibrant city of Berlin
Cette offre concerne l'entreprise The Esports Obersver. En cliquant sur le bouton "postuler", vous serez redirigé vers le site web du recruteur, et pourrez candidater directement par le biais de sa propre interface de recrutement.