You will be reporting directly to the CMO and assit him in all the projects that he has planned to carry out. You will therefore be involved in a wide range of missions from content creation, to social networking, merchandising, strategy, budget follow-up... You are a voluntary personality, focused and results oriented. You will feel at ease with handling various projects and collaborating with all members of the team.
- Collaborate to the Marketing strategy and establish internal Guidelines
- Support or lead the organisation of specific events together with our main Partners
- Review created content, establish KPI's and communicate weekly reports based on social media performance
- Write, expand and improve creative content pitches (FR/EN)
- Support the CMO on a day-to-day basis
- Multitasking or ability to handle several projects at a time
- Fluent English and obviously French ;-)
- Great organization skills
At least, 6-month internship.
- Vous devez être connecté pour postuler à cette offre
Cliquez ici pour vous connecter ou créer un compte.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Business Developper / Community Manager EsportsJoulto (Gameblr Esports)Paris - Île-De-France, France
il y a 13 jours
Community ManagerTeam VitalityParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 10 jours
Chargé de Communication Digitale H/FTHE G-LABNeuilly-sur-Seine - Île-de-France, France
il y a 10 heures