- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Darewise Entertainment is an upcoming independent games studio with one goal: to revolutionize online games. Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda) and Randy Smith (Looking Glass, EA), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity to deliver the games of tomorrow. We focus on building large scale virtual worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team!
We are looking for a versatile and talented Level Designer! If you want to make a difference and work on games that matter to players, you belong with us. Our entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to express and grow together with us, in the mission to serve our players with the best possible games.
As a Darewise Level Designer, you will work directly in the engine to build in-game locations, collaborate with others within the design team, define the metrics and rules of geometry, and design levels which lead to exciting, emergent, varied, and well-balanced asymmetric PvP MMO combat.
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
Ideal candidates will have many of these qualifications :
- 4+ years console or PC game design experience on products which may include AAA, online / MMO, third person action, and open worlds.
- Experience in spaces design, creating in-game levels which serve as PvP combat arenas. Bonus for experience with procedural generation and population.
- Hands-on implementation experience with Maya or 3DS Max, Unreal, and Blueprint.
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines and getting things done well and on time.
- Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams
- Based in or willing to relocate to Paris, France.
- Create the layouts in collaboration with the artists and architects
- Resolve and iterate on game environments to guarantee great play experience.
- Help create design requirement documents, design guidelines, and similar quality tools.
- Coordinate with Art Leads and Art Director to visually create well planned and constructed spaces.
- Implement gameplay events into the maps by using specialized tools (world editor, scripting systems…)
- Analyze and fix design bugs
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible working hours.
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport.
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools.
- Monthly free games to be up to date with all the latest release.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Living in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Chef de projet opérationnel tournoi H/F, chez WebediaEcho JobsLevallois-Perret - Île-de-France, France
il y a 9 jours
Lead Développeur Unreal Engine VR StartupUrban LinkerParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 1 jour
Game Designer (M/F)UbisoftMontreuil - Île-de-France, France
il y a 12 jours