Lead Level Designer H/F
- Annecy - Haute-Savoie, France
il y a 67 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Ubisoft Entertainment, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Lead Level Designer
We are looking for a highly talented, motivated and experienced person for a multiplatform AAA project based in our Annecy studio to manage a team of level designers responsible for the realization and delivery of environments and/or mission content.
- Under the Lead World's responsibility, you participate in supporting the game's vision through the level design
- You are responsible for the level design, the integration of game ingredients into the levels following technical and artistic constraints
- You help supporting narrative through staging and level design
- You directly manage a team of level designers
- You handle the communication with the other teams in the projects
You have a significant experience with AAA game development as a Lead Level Designer/Lead Mission Designer and recognize yourself in the following skills list :
- Good social and organizational skills
- Ability to review the work done by others and suggest improvements if necessary
- Familiar with Rational Level Design processes
- Good knowledge of scripting and visual scripting
- Knowledge of the limitations of the various engines
- Knowledge of architecture, urban planning, design fundamentals is appreciated
- Knowledge of tool(s) such as 3DS MAX, Photoshop, Houdini is appreciated
Please send us your resume, cover letter, portfolio, any relevant material.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development