- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
For one of our clients, video game studio based in Paris (FRANCE), we are looking for a Lead Game Designer to create gameplay mechanics for a strategy game.
Under the supervision of the Creative Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate and communicate closely with the project’s creative leaders to effectively deliver on the vision
- Work hand in hand with leads and producers to coordinate the project and its milestones
- Define game pacing, targets for achievement, flow, consistency of mechanics and difficulty curves
- Collaborate with other designers to design gameplay mechanics & systems, proactively anticipate problems, and propose solutions
- Manage and mentor the design team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- 7+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position, with specialization in strategy-based games
Required skills and profile
- Fully fluent or native in English
- Demonstrated deep understanding of game design, mechanics and a solid understanding of strategy games.
- Capacity to excel in the entire spectrum of Game Design tasks
- Strong autonomy, attention to details and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (developers, players’ community, artists…)
- Strong creative skills and ability to form an informed critical judgment on the gameplay systems
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change
- Working knowledge of French
- C# and XML skills
- Game as a service
- Basic notions of data analysis
Compensation according to profile
- From 45K€ to 55K€
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Lead QA / Responsable Assurance Qualité (H/F) pour Quantic DreamEcho JobsParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 3 jours
Senior Unity Technical Developer (iOS/Android)VoodooParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 6 jours
Game Designer PrototypeGameloftParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 8 jours