- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Shadow is a high-end Windows 10 PC accessible from anywhere at anytime. Thanks to our apps (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android) and to the Shadow Ghost, the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV…). This way, any connected device with a screen becomes a powerful gaming or working station offering a unique experience.
Shadow’s software is frequently updated and the hardware components are improved in our highly secured data centers. No need to change your computer every few years, Shadow is the end of obsolescence!
With more than €100m raised since inception, we truly believe that Shadow represents a whole new way of using computers. Much more than a PC, Shadow is THE answer to the increasing need of computing power, mobility and hardware replacement.
Help us make this incredible dream come true.
Sitting in our Paris office, you will report directly to the VP of Business intelligence and will interact with employees from our two offices, Paris and San Francisco. You will be primarily responsible for collecting, analyzing and summarizing data to answer departments needs and turn it into actionable insights. You will also work on data science projects to answer cross-functional challenges faced by the company. You will integrate a team of 3 to 4 full time employees and 1 to 2 interns.
● Take part in the definition and computation of company KPIs to drive growth, efficiency and profitability
● Define, display and communicate a unique source of truth within the company through data visualization tools. You will be the key business partner in the following areas:
- Sales & marketing
- Product & Dev
- Business development
● Be responsible for the overall consistency of operational data displayed, communicated and used within the company, across the different tools we use (e.g. Power BI, Metabase, Adobe, etc.)
● Propose, design and develop advanced models / algorithms to drive smarter business decisions (e.g. prediction tools, clustering)
● Participate in the definition of data architecture specs & processes. You will work hand in hand with data engineers to define the architecture and content of the company data warehouse, accessible to all departments.
● Contribute to the data literacy of the company by training other departments on the data warehouse and make a better use of data.
● Be the key data partner in the implementation of the Adobe suite (Analytics, Audience Manager, Campaign, Target). Contribute to the use of Adobe within the company and the maintenance of the tool. Leverage on Adobe data and infrastructure to propose and develop data science projects (e.g. churn reduction, segmentation, etc.).
● Support the rest of the BI team when needed on infra, finance, management and investors topics
● Make recommendations on the data tools and infrastructure which best suit our needs
Background & Skills
● 1-2 years of experience in data analysis and ideally data science
● Fluent in French and English
● Very good command of a data visualization tool like Power BI, Tableau, Looker (or any other tool)
● Advanced level in SQL
● Good knowledge of programming languages used in data analysis and data science (Python or R for instance). Experience in machine learning and ability to run a project from A to Z (data preprocessing, model selection and running, fine-tuning of parameters, supervision of deployment with data engineers)
● Knowledge of web analytics tools (such as: Google Analytics, Adobe analytics) and tracking implementation on different platforms would be a plus
● You are very analytical, pay attention to details and to data consistency across sources
● You are not only a technical/analytical person, you also have strong business sense and have great interpersonal skills
● Eager to learn and eager to share your knowledge and best practices with the rest of the company