Lead Character Artist H/F
- Annecy - Haute-Savoie, France
il y a 140 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Integrated at the heart of the character Art team and directly working under the management of the Art Director, the Lead Character Artist is responsible for characters creation in one of our AAA game. The team is composed of modeling artist, vehicle artist and character artist.
- Leading the development of high quality AAA characters
- Creation and maintenance of a prospering art culture within the Character Art Team
- Management of outsourced teams
- Ensuring a productive internal workflow and beneficial relationships with external partners
- Prioritizing and managing the Character Art Team's tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time and to specifications through stand-ups and synchronization meetings to communicate vision and needs with other teams
- Work together with producers, leads, directors and other teams to push project quality
- Balance quality and efficiency of owns and teams work to reach the best results within given time frames
- 3+ years of working with character art
- At least 1 years' experience of leading a team, preferably in agile project management
- Working knowledge of Zbrush and at least one of the major 3D modeling packages and texturing software
- Excellent knowledge in real time engine
- Knowledge of additional software such as Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer is a plus
- Ability to create characters to AAA standard
- Experience with next gen game development
Please note that applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development