- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
Darewise Entertainment is an upcoming independent games studio with one goal: to revolutionize online games. Based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Viktor Antonov (Valve, Bethesda) and Randy Smith (Looking Glass, EA), we combine international experience and disruptive creativity to deliver the games of tomorrow. We focus on building large scale virtual worlds, where players write their own stories and take fate into their own hands. We create the impossible.
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of online games, then join our international team!
We are looking for a talented and experienced Lead Animator! If you want to make a difference and work on products that matter to players, you belong with us. Our entrepreneurial spirit will allow you to express and grow together with us, in the mission to serve our players with the best possible games.
As a Darewise Lead Animator you will build, mentor and manage the animators team, working on bringing characters to life and turning game mechanics into incredible and immersive game experience.
Darewise is committed to building a culturally diverse team and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
- 5+ years experience in the game industry
- At least one shipped AAA game as Lead Animator
- Demonstrated a wide range of character and creature animation skills
- A deep understanding of how animation and game mechanics work together
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine and its animation pipeline
- Exceptional communication and coordination skills
- Positive, collaborative and professional attitude while working under multiple deadlines
- Strong English and communication skills, comfortable working with non-technical people and remote teams
- Rigging and technical animation skills
- VFX / UI Animation experience a plus
- Based in, or willing to relocate to Paris, France
- Create high-quality, game-ready animations, assets, and systems
- Manage the animation team and processes, evaluate candidates
- Mentor other team members, providing guidance and creative feedback
- Work with artists and designers to bring the world and gameplay to life
- Responsible for on-time and on-target quality delivery of all animation assets
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options.
- Unlimited paid holiday and flexible working hours.
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary.
- Benefits package including private health insurance, pension and public transport.
- Unlimited budget for your workspace hardware, software and tools.
- Monthly free games to keep up with all the latest releases.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Working within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Living in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
DEVELOPPEUR FULLSTACK JSUrban LinkerParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 2 jours
Community Manager (German Speaker)Blade - ShadowParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 5 jours
Animation Production Manager/ Chef de projet Animation H/F pour Quantic DreamEcho JobsParis - Île-de-France, France
il y a 3 jours