Junior Marketing Coordinator (m/f)
- Karlsruhe - Bade-Wurtemberg, Allemagne
il y a 559 jours
- Gameforge AG
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
We’re looking for “Doers”.
Online games are your passion and you want to contribute to the success of our games? Can you keep cool even in the toughest of situations? Are you a team player, have a talent for organisation and communication? Then keep reading!
Tasks to inspire :
- Preparation and documentation of analyses and reports for the evaluation and control of target group-oriented marketing activities
- Guarantee of an optimal marketing mix by coordinating all central, local and regional activities
- Controlling the development resources (time, budget) and the marketing and sales mechanisms
- Preparation, administration and improvement of campaign landing pages in agreement with the responsible marketing departments
- Preparation of briefings for the central advertising team and administration of the release process
- Collaboration with web development team in terms of templates and detailed modifications
- Monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the landing pages, test mutations and variations
Qualifications to convince :
- Degree in a Marketing Communication or a comparable education
- First practical experience in Marketing, Campaign Management or Communication is an advantage
- General understanding of the functionality of a website
- Basic understanding of statistics/numbers (average sample size, statistical significance, conversion rates, click-throughs, etc.)
- Have fun of testing based on a structured/scientific process
- Structured, careful and independent work method
- Open, self-confident appearance and pronounced ability to work in a team
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Well-founded MS Office knowledge
Please send us your application documents in English.
A company to connect :
- A working atmosphere which encourages you to contribute ideas
- Support in taking your first steps in the world of work
- A relaxed and mutually respectful environment
- Flexible working hours
- A job in one of the most distinctive industries
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its games in more than 75 countries. Their portfolio includes a bundle of established gaming industry brands, including client-based titles such as award-winning role-playing game AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. In future, the varied offering will be expanded by action-rich Anime MMORPG SoulWorker; Popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.