1. Own the marketing planning and strategy for cooperating with game developers and run gaming campaign with them. This requires collaborating with the leads from Account Management, Platform Marketing as well as Store & Services to determine aligned priorities. And manage campaign performance KPIs to track ROI, Revenue Growth and optimization.
2. Work cross-functionally with game team and other teams to drive incremental business, including but not only set up game development strategy, animate & maintain users community in a competitive market.
3. Drive consumer engagement and acquisition strategies to optimize business gross management leveraging push, CRM, Paid media, to improve in-game users acquisition, activation, retention, and payment.
4. Work closely with game influencers to devise marketing campaigns and increase revenue gross (ROI, Budget, CPD, NPU etc.). Manage game influencers, cooperate with the KOC of Social groups and SEM, using latest technologies to enhance influencers' capabilities.
1. 3-5 years of hands on and in-depth experience about the gaming industry.
2. Excellent written and verbal communications in French and English.
3. A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis
4. Result oriented, strong communication skills, logical thinking ability, good teamwork spirit, strong sense of responsibility and professionalism. Ability to multi-task under short deadlines.
Start time: ASAP
Location: Boulogne Billancourt
Notice: Applicants must be eligible to work in Europe, Huawei cannot currently sponsor any work permit applications.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
And please specify in the title: Huawei France Game Business Manager + name
Your CV and personal information will only be used for this recruitment. We strictly enforce the GDPR standard to protect your personal information.
Ces annonces peuvent vous intéresser !
Game Designer Senior - Skull & Bones (F/H)UbisoftMontreuil - Île-de-France
il y a 3 jours
Senior Character Artist - Télétravail possibleDontnod EntertainmentParis - Île-de-France
il y a 15 heures
DEVELOPPEUR C++ (F/H) | JEUX VIDEO | PARISUrban LinkerParis - Île-de-France
il y a 10 jours