Gameplay Programmer - Ubisoft Paris Mobile (F/M)
- Montreuil - Seine-Saint-Denis
il y a 4 jours
Would you like to join the production teams of Ubisoft Paris Mobile's new game? We're currently developing a new AAA unannounced project, the most audacious in the studio's history.
Our studio is looking for a Gameplay Programmer whose mission will be to participate in the development of all the gameplay mechanics. As a true all-rounder in gameplay programming, you'll work on multiple aspects of the game, from feature development to AI and Game Feel, and will therefore have a broad overview of the production.
Under the responsabily of our Lead Gameplay Programmer, you will join the project's largest team and work in a studio of 150 enthusiasts in close collaboration with the various trades, from Art to Producing, including UX and Design.
As such, your main missions will be :
- Participate in the creation of mobile games with high re-playability,
- Contribute to the development of features and their integration in the game,
- Help the Design, Art and UI teams in their missions thanks to the creation of tools
- Develop and/or adapt features and controls to new media,
- Integrate graphic and sound assets and participate in the game debugging,
- Create gameplay prototypes and make suggestions on the controls and camera.