- Become a master of the game and its mechanics ;
- Work closely with developers to ensure stability of features ;
- Represent QA in specific Sprint Planning Meetings ;
- Define QA dependencies for assigned Features ;
- Find and report bugs for the different areas of development ;
- Ensure the tracking, follow-up, re-testing and regression of bugs ;
- Be pro-active in communicating with different departments when necessary ;
- Contribute to the writing, updating and improvement of test plans.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar position ;
- Experience working in an Agile environment ;
- Inquisitive nature with a good ability to investigate and analyse problems ;
- Methodical, rigorous and ready to become invested in the project ;
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork oriented ;
- Familiarity with at least one bug-tracking tool: Jira, Mantis, or DevTrack ;
- Experience working with Unity Hub is a plus.