As a Game / Level Designer, you will collaborate with different developers from other studios to deliver the best user experience, following the game's creative direction.
You will be also responsible for the development, of systems, controls and game situations in order to bring the game's vision into a playable satisfying experience.
- Absorb the creative briefs and the creative vision of the game ;
- Design gameplay and levels on paper, in succinct and an easy to understand format, in line with the game's vision ;
- Define 3Cs, character's abilities, behavior and other gameplay events ;
- Expand or subtract from existing gameplay features, according to the scope of the game ;
- Script and implement gameplay and game level elements in the game's editor ;
- Iterate parameters and design components until a satisfactory gameplay experience is achieved ;
- Formalize and document the systems in order to communicate them to the programming and design teams ;
- Ability to level design in order to create the typical game situations that emphasizes the director's vision ;
- Work on control ergonomics and menu functionality principles ;
- Keep the design documentation up to date with the implementation progress ;
- Carry out all of the adjustments so as to facilitate game and system control and understanding.