Game Designer (M/F)
- Montreuil - Île-de-France, France
il y a 821 jours
- Cette annonce est désactivée, il n'est donc plus possible d'y postuler.
THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, today we build the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.
Would you like to take part in our adventure? Ubisoft is looking for a Game Designer (Mobile)!
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As Mobile Game Designer you will be responsible for designing and balancing features, systems, mechanics, and game content. Your focus will be to develop innovative game features that improve customer acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization.
You will join the production of a AAA midcore mobile game based on a top notch Ubisoft IP and work closely with games designers, artists, producers, and engineers during the production phase of the game, and report to the Lead Game Designer.
- Prototype and design gameplay and game features that ensure player acquisition, retention and monetization
- Produce the corresponding deliverables (Game Design documents and game feature presentations)
- Produce game content and balance game pacing to ensure the long term retention of players
- Design user interfaces and tutorials
- Work with artists and programmers to ensure the proper implementation of the game features designed
- Respond to feedback, analytics, and test results in a constructive manner to improve on the designs
- Create and maintain living documentation for all game aspects
- Remain up to date on industry trends including new game genres, design methods, game themes and mechanics
At least 3-4 years' experience in Game Design, preferably in a F2P mobile gaming environment
Expertise in UX/features design/content creation and experience in feature pacing & balancing
Strong communication skills (both oral & written)
Proactive and enthusiast team player, comfortable working within a multi-disciplinary team
Passionate about playing and creating games (mobile games in particular)
Knowledge of the online competitive game & MOBA market
Fluent English (both spoken & written)